Cheshire Homes is an international organisation dedicatedly to serving the needs of the disabled.
Cheshire Homes Durban comprises of SCDIFA Cheshire Home, the Chatsworth Cheshire Home and the Fatima Mayet Village for Independent Living.
Cheshire Homes Durban's Head Office is located at SCDIFA Cheshire Homes 34/36 Turnstone Avenue, Bayview, Chatsworth, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Please explore our web site to find out more.
A society for all where Persons with Disabilities have equal opportunities
To provide care support services that empower Persons with Disabilities
- To alleviate discrimination against people with disabilities
- To provide early childhood development
- To support livelihood development
- To create independent living opportunities
- To promote service user participation in service development
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Please find further reliable information on the site linked below:www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Beware of fake news on social media and some websites
Cheshire Homes Durban would like to wish everyone well during this difficult period